Sunday, January 03, 2010

New Year Resolutions Twenty Ten. & That 1st Ride of 2010

Twenty Ten.
It's been 10 years since the millennium bug left us worried what would happen when our heavily reliant on IT society crosses the year 2000 mark. That ended up in dust. All our worries are for naught. Ten years on, has it been that long? We're now looking at 2012 to see if the world as we know it to be would cease to exist. I guess, for now, let's live it for the moment. And like Chris Allen or The Script would sing ...."gotta live like we're dying".

What's my resolutions this year? I was to declutter, get lean and get into grad school for 2009. And i said i would attempt 50%. I did, i think. I threw some old stuff, I got slightly leaner in my last day of 09, than i did in 08. I gave up the graduate school idea. Things happened along the way of 2009, i decided to sort out what my focus should be, and further evaluate what requires more of my time. So that's good.

For 2010, i want to
  1. Be more focused in work and building my business
  2. Be a lil more toned and lean.
  3. Be more appreciative of my surroundings. The family & friends.
For 2010, i didn't want to start the first week on a bad note. I spent New Year's Lunch with the family. I did my lil party, resolved not to be too drunk. I went on my first bike ride.

The 2010 Triathlon Family Leisure Ride. A 30k (thereabouts) ride. It was enjoyable. And refreshing. I met a lot of old faces, and some new ones. Caught up with the drama, and the sweat. And many thanks to Yongfeng for that Christmas Present. Love it... and of cos, to bitch along the ride. The thing is i felt i need to ride more. The bar tape's coming off, which meant i need to spend more time with the machine.

End of the day, i felt slight saddle sore... but really happy. I am really happy.

2 comments:

Matty Wong said...

Good that you came this morning.

Dreams WILL come true if you believe in yourself. The rest will fall in place and be organised.

Your resolutions are realistic and possible. Live it, believe in it and make it happen!

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Hey, you, gorgeous... Just trying to see if thar's anyone who'd like to kiss me (in Heaven). Let's see --- Dunno what you wanna do, doll, but I'd looove to love you in Heaven;
plus, let's see if I can't make it more pleasing-unto-thee withe thot
of sexual gratification for eternity -IN- Heaven which we all desire:
sex in Heaven? sex intersperced for eternity? why not? why wouldn't God allow that?
For those that inherit the Great Beyond, anything and everything is YOURS, baby...
Luuuv'n you alone in Heaven (if you wanna) - making it more passionate. Kiss'n and nekk'n in Heaven.
Being your servant. Swimming if you wanna. Skinny dipp'n. Shallow ocean or kiddie pool.
Feeding you baklava,
those lil oranges from the can, looking into thy eyes,
a whole-lot-better-than-Starbucks ice-cream, stroke'n you with a feather duster,
caressing you with oil, giving you a looong backrub in nuthin' more than panties.
My absolute love for thin, tall, gorgeous girls shall be even GGGREATER!! when I'm Upstairs!
From head2toe, bodyNsoul, more-than-you-know,
I want YOU to enjoy the joy of the Great Beyond with me for the length and depth of eternity.
Why?
I so love you, girl; you're so precious to us. I would looove to serve you Upstairs.
God didn't make 10 or 10,000 of you. God only made ONE. YOU.
And that's so, completely awesome. God threw-away the rest, silly.
So, if you're NOT coming to Heaven, we'll both be severely disappointed.
DON'T READ THIS BLOG 'sexponential' and 'closenmyeyes' IF YOU'RE EASILY AROUSED.
God bless you.