Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Balance Real Run 2009

I had a pretty awful run on the morning of New Balance Real Run 2009. Been nursing an incredible pain on my left ear, due to a ear infection, i came down with the usual Ear Nose Throat symptoms : flu and sore throat. At 3am that morning, my nose clogged up with phelgm.

Still i persisted on going, as i haven't been waking up at 5am for a long time, and wondered what running in the morning felt like. I met my cousin Jeremy there, and managed to squeeze in a hug.

Race went on fine... although i stopped to take a breather, face flushed, heartrate went haywire (not because i met some cutie), and i started breaking into cold sweat. I will not run when i feel that badly on the morning of a race anymore.

For now, i am nursing my battered legs... and that nasty ear infection.
Till i run again! Adios.

No comments: