Tuesday, September 08, 2009

in life, you always meet idiots

I don't consider myself being absolutely friend-less. I consider myself blessed with friends from all walks of life. I have a bunch of lunch mates whom i consider my buddies in life, i have an old bunch of drinking friends who are always good for decent happy hour, and a bunch of triathlete friends who i share a good number of hours with, in lycra(how glamorous). Each group unique of each other. And i love them. These are people who you have activity or interactivity with, at one point or another.

Then comes into networking sites. People who might have met you once or twice, or do not know who you truly are, add you onto their network. This platform allows anyone and everyone to post all sorts of comment on your thoughts.

Unluckily, i ran into a couple of very discouraging posters who claimed to be my friends. What route do i pursue next? DELETE them. :) Life's good. You just have to embrace that in life, you always meet idiots.

No comments: