Saturday, August 22, 2009

Recently, i started going more retro

I never liked vintage shops, or 2nd hand shops. I used to hate the feeling of used stuff, the same way i don't like others' hand-me-downs. Now, perhaps with the wave of going 70s, or 80s, in the style fraternity, i have embraced vintagey items. From my dad's watch, to having bags that look old but yet are new. And how about those chanel-inspired cardigans, shoes, and even that 2.55 that i've been lusting... ? Maybe because of the launch of movies like "Coco before Chanel" or "the September issue featuring the incredible Anna Wintour", something is sparking back my passion for clothes, shoes, and style.   
Truth is i always love style. Since young. High heels, bring them on. I love wearing my mommy's jewelry. So i've detoured and pursued a life as a leisure triathlete. But i am back to embracing what i love best : shopping...
i'll admit it, i have an injury forcing me to sit out sports. 

I dug out my old Miumiu bag... circa 97. hahaha, it's old in the fashion books, but it's a classic. Napa Leather, cream color. And buttery soft. Nice to hug and hold. It looks awesome, even as a shoulder bag, i altered the bag strap a wee bit. 

No comments: