Friday, October 17, 2008

slowin down...

As this year sails slowly towards the end, i have less events to aim for. Just two more left : GE Women's 10k (9 days away) and Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon (51 days away). I will confess right now : i haven't been running.

Somehow i find the lack of motivation to move. Which also explains my recent acute weight gain. Woe is me! I will lament all day and still fail to understand that char kway teow and running must go hand-in-hand, that is, the equation Char Kway Teow = Running; Char Kway Teow without running = fats. I must remember that. I'm really too lazy and needless to say, too unmotivated to move my growing fat ass. Singapore Marathon is not something i can wing it and go. I look back at the year and laugh at my absurd insanity to just wing the half-ironman races and just go!

Hopefully, my newfound love for MR will spark me up to go for it. The greenery is awesome. Of cos, sweating buckets feel absolutely awesome. I never perspire that much over one run... in my entire life. Okay, it also made me realize i want a pair of Adidas trail shoes, which i saw at the Queensway, but i haven't seen it at the stores. It's a need, a want, a desire... ok i need them.

*char kway teow is chosen as unhealthy. i have been eating unhealthily. That's all i am saying, not specifically, CHAR KWAY TEOW...

No comments: