Monday, October 29, 2007

Training

The week went by... i've been trying to push myself to clock more road mileage. Rain has prevented me from going out to cycle, but to run more... sigh, i can't help but wish i am cycling instead of running sometimes.

This week 22nd Oct to 28th Oct 07
Monday : run around ECP
Tuesday : Yoga
Wednesday : 5km run around home
Thursday : 5km run at ECP
Friday : REST
Saturday : 8km to 9km at ECP
Sunday : 5km at MacRitchie Trail ...

I think trail running can kill me. MacRitchie's great overall, but the humidity inside the forest is a killer. I felt like giving up a couple of times, and telling myself maybe i should clock lower mileage. I ran i walk, and you know what, hey... at least i completed the 5km.

I think i might be on the path to being able to complete my 21km.
hosey !

No comments: