Thursday, August 03, 2006

the mother of all backaches...

I am suffering from the mother of all backaches. Yes, a backache. And before you guys jump into the whole loving mode, you can dream on... it's not that. I am guessing it's due to my work which requires me to move heavy boxes or work. I can't figure out what else.

I have this nasty ache down my shoulder blades which stretches all the way to the back of my neck. And that, in turn, gives me a headache, for a week. I did go to get a massage. hopefully it's getting better.

Till then, i need more rest...

2 comments:

-ben said...

Get one of those belts weightlifters use. It braces your lower back and supports it when you are lifting. You can put it on only when you lift stuff.

Take care of yourself, babe!
:-D

Anonymous said...

Does it come with a "special"?