Sunday, March 14, 2004

Three cheers to my most avid fan of my blogspot : Small Eric.
Dude, really surprised you still read. Oh well, i guess it's a form of light entertainment huh?

I'm going to Beijing for this coming weekend, the 18th to 21st March. Woohoo! Away from Singapore for a while. Alone Time. Me. Myself. I. This move prolly draws the stares of many. Yes, i am going myself for work. It's going to be fun. I hope. It's also a good time to sort out my thoughts and directions in life, and not be so reliant and unappreciative of everything or everyone around me.

I haven't been doing much for weekends. I spent friday nights either sleeping or out clubbing with girls. But clubbing happens once in a blue moon. With that note, the girls prolly go crazy with our incapability to control our drinks or our threshold for that matter. So there!

Just yesterday (Saturday), i feel like i have done nothing for Saturdays. I live for the weekends, but when it comes around, i feel like i'm doing nothing. the feeling will pass... i hope.

Alright... till my next blog. perhaps excitement in Beijing... hahaha, will update. Bye guys... and my readers.

Twas the night is young, but not young enuf.
Shitload of work to do.
how sad... and of cos, as usual, procrastinating me.....
ALWAYS LAST MINUTE.

No comments: