Saturday, March 27, 2004

I was at Beijing last weekend... for work.
It was fun, new, exciting and of course, a brand new life experience. And... hmm, totally felt my weekend was worth it.
Went to the Great Wall. man it's awesome. really v. nice. I came to appreciate China. It ain't old fashioned anymore. The girls... some of their style really is nice. Singapore shld have colder weather for me to wear boots around... they look so funky. The guys... some of them r pretty cute, and they dun look like those "walking on the street and spitting" kinda people.

Today's Saturday. And i'm home blogging. Doesn't help things much at all.
I felt my Saturdays being wasted... yep, wonder why.
The feeling still sticks by me... even after so long.

I've been so busy, and tied with work. The last thing i wanna do is waste time. OH well... wot to do...

Hmmm... it's Sunday tomorrow, so hopefully more exciting things coming my way.
In the meanwhile... hang on... for a joyride ahead.

No comments: