Wednesday, January 07, 2009

'09 : the one about new year's resolution

So it's yet another year. And there's this talk and practise that i do my new year's resolution. I didn't get into graduate school yet, not because i can't make it, but because i haven't gotten around to applying for it. So i guess that has to go into my '09 resolution.

I did however complete my 70.3. I'm still having this mental debate within myself whether i should get started on it. The registration fee puts me off. At S$370, i don't think i should. Yet the thrill of being in a race as such... it's very tempting.

So here i am , trying to draft out my new year's resolution.
  1. I resolve to declutter. Everything in my life should be simplified and cleaned out. From my work to my desire to go school, to my workdesk, right up to training plans... everything and anything.
  2. getting lean. and eat less junk. Ok, i said it a million times i won't say it, but i will.
  3. try to apply for school. i give up on saying i wanna go in. i will try to apply..

So Jeannie was saying "she who breaks a resolution is stupid; she who makes one is a fool..."
So go figure...
i do try to stick to my resolutions. At least 50% of it.

No comments: