Thursday, September 25, 2008

Turning 28...

Yes i finally turn 28. I know, it's hard to believe. Just yesterday i turned 15 or 18. And i am now 28. How do i feel? I think with age, priorities changes, as with time. So this year, i had a lot more dinners, than drinks.

Frankly, as i grew older, i came to appreciate my family & friends a lot more. Dinners, a drink or two, and plenty of laughter. The family started celebrating from day one after 70.3. It's sheer coincidence that it was my chinese birthday too. I got my Hello Kitty cake... and got to see Hello Kitty Lanterns. Rest of the celebrations include having lunch or dinner with my closest training mates..., dinner with my fave girlfriends, dinner with Angie & Dave (my two fave bi**hes), dinner with my fave boys... It's at dinners that everyone gets to sit together and share their joy over dinner & beer. It's also them who get to me to scream, cry, and of cos laugh and smile.

From the bottom of my heart, Thank You.
To the ones who planned out my very big birthday gift, no words could describe the joy, perhaps just pictures of me crying, and everyone laughing about it.


No comments: