Friday, November 30, 2007

2 days more ... to my first half marathon

It's two more days. I can't believe the day has drawn so close. I have never ran anything past 5km officially before, so this is a first. Never had my 1st 10km run (done officially). As i sat down comfortably into my office, and go through this flash file of the run route for the StandChart marathon this year, 21.1km seems further than i imagined. I feel the air around me thinning.

To answer everyone's questions whether i had enough training, i guess so. I have been running 14km the last two Sundays. I think it shouldn't be an issue finishing that 21.1km. Then again, who knows....

I am still nursing a very bad virus which i caught early this week. Fever, flu, sore eyes, sore throat. Thankfully am recovering. With enough luck, you'll see the same ol' me this Sunday at the marathon. I have stuck to no super high heels rule for the week. And nosso much fried food. Ahhh,... i just need to carbo load.

My aim : 2 hrs 30mins.
Wish me luck.
2 more days....

1 comment:

-ben said...

GOOD LUCK, Char Siew Pao!!!