Sunday, September 16, 2007

I turned ...yet, another year older.

So who celebrates birthdays for days, weeks or even up to a month? Hahaha... I do! I always do!

In true Eve fashion, i had a "soft launch" of my birthday bash at Bala on 12th September, the wednesday before my official birthday... as some of my brothers are going to be away during the weekend. There was obviously too much Beer. And thanks to Desmond, Ben, Barry & Casey for the wonderful dinner at Tony Roma's.

I went with some girlfriends, along with some of my boys to Zouk Winebar on Friday for drinks. 1stly, to celebrate the the ROM of Ron & Chloe. 2ndly, my birthday. Ok, i don't quite remember what happened at zouk. I do remember who came to wish me happy birthday. And that i admit i was drunk. So what? It comes only once a year. Hahaha!

I don't think my birthday's a big deal compared to Herbie's last night out as still being a singleton.... hahaha, more on that... at the next post.

No comments: