Friday, July 02, 2004

So it's friday...
What did i do the entire week? Well, i had to help out in a conference for two nights. It was fun, wonderful, met a bunch of great people to work with...

Other than that, i had fun jus running ard from customer's office in tuas to customer's office in changi. So i did cover a good amount of miles on the road.

Ok, i hardly shop. I went to pick up a bag that was so severely damaged and had to be repaired for an entire year. But it looks brand new... and it's like a 6 yr old bag, so it's totally worth it.

I was talking to my friends... and it's jus hilarious.
We're talking abt the whole LV thing. For those who hasn't read my recent friendster profile, u've gotta read it. hahaha...
alrighty... mebbe i'll post it on my next blog.
Till then... it's friday. Chill Dudes !!!

No comments: