Saturday, June 05, 2004

It's been close to a month since my last post.
I've moved my office to MacPherson. Yeap. Sure i have heard it all about the ever-so congested jams. But frankly, i don't see it. Maybe cos i fail to come to work at 9am... but that's cause of my schedule and the way things work. And maybe because i've been blessed. Yes, i am the lucky one. Blessed with great fantastic luck, and of cos, amazing good looks.

I've watched Troy & Shrek. They were ok.

Tues nite was a public holiday eve. So stayin with my tradition, i went out and party. it was fun, alright. met a few people. and of cos, we went to the usual place. Counting Singapore's limited clubbing spots, u prolly guessed where i went.

Life has been a roller coaster. One minute i have bountiful of energy with plenty of time. The next i am bogged down with the horrendous amount of work and no energy to do anything, nada, zero.

Alright, i guess til next time... and more adventures.
My cousins are coming tomorrow... i haven't seen them for three years... so guess that would be exciting. hmmm, i heard they're extremely cheeky & naughty. GREAT! :)

No comments: