Friday, January 09, 2004

I've been humming the song for a couple of days : With You by Jessica Simpson. yes, that bimbo. :P
it goes something like this in the chorus :
With you
I can let my hair down
I can say anything crazy
I know you'll catch me right before I hit the ground
With nothing but a T-shirt on
I never felt so beautiful
Baby as I do now
Now that I'm with you


Life has been great so far.

Went out with Zhi Young on 2nd Jan. A little background info : we made a pact in 1997 that by the time i hit 23, and i don't find the one, we will get married. Ok... going back, it seems we won't be, cos we're far too young, we laughed at that thought when we met. What were we thinking back then? Yea, at 17 / 18, 24 seems so old... but it came by in a flash. I realized him & me are pretty much still in diapers. I miss him & his humor, and his term of affection for me. It's hilarious.

I've been out with the flu bug this week. We've been waltzing together in bed for the whole of this week. it sucks... but at least don't have to work. Ooohhh, lazzyyyyy meeeeeee....

Today's friday. I'm going to find Kunal & family for dinner @ his place. Indian food! Let's pray my throat survives the harshness of the spice.

Mike my himbo buddy is supposed to be back yesterday. hahaha. but judging from that boy's mentality, i'm sure i won't see him till end of next week, even that is gonna be quite hard. Hmmmmmm *thinks*...


No comments: