Sunday, November 16, 2003

Ok... so basically i sat down & think what have i done the entire week. and came to this conclusion : NOTHING. I really don't know what went on ... and jus surf through the week.

Friday night was fab. I had a great time with my gfs (wendy & pris) .. we really drank till me & pris were totally high & jumpy & giggly... the full werks of highness... hahaha, to the guy i pinched, SORRY. hahaha, u had yourself to blame for getting me redbull vodka. I totally hated that drink.

Had a blardy hangover on Sat morning... had to pick myself up to meet friends for test drive of cars... I frankly like the new colt. Yes all ur buggers out there who are now messaging me via icq or msn with the words "WTF" ... it's cute, it's me, it's lovely, it's me. I like it. so shuddup fools.

Saturday night... went to Movies in the Park with some friends. Lovely weather, thank goodness.. no mosquitos. It was jus plain romantic & lovely.
ON the whole ... weekend was lovely... it's all i can recall anywayz.
The next week's gonna be maniac... tons of work for the first two days. gotta face some MUSIC for the next three... awwww... shit ...

More details on my fun-filled weekends :) till then...

No comments: