Monday, June 20, 2005

California ...

Ok. current location : Torrance , California.

yes i have finally decided i need a break out back @ my old home LA. And i totally love it. Torrance's located in SoCal , LA area. The beach areas. It's a peaceful lil' town... about 30 mins drive to Beverly Hills. The weather's kinda cold, apparently about 65 degrees fahrenheit, which is about 18 degrees celsius, i think. Which is totally weird. Cos it's summer, mid june and supposedly to be really hot.

I haven't done damage to my wallet yet. At least NOT yet. I have only gotten a few tops and a pair of vans sneakers. I know i know, very old skool. It makes me feel i'm 16 again. Yes 16... not 18, cos i am 18. ;) right, guys?

I actually feel very relaxed in LA. Funny kinda feeling. It's so wundafull out here. Makes me kinda wonder why i left in the 1st place. The feeling is jus undescribable. I don't know where to start.

I met up with some old friends. people change, feelings change. You can't bring back what's lost. You can't repair the feeling gone. You can't really turn back the time. You kinda jus wish your friends all the best and wish them well. It's sad, but that's the kinda thing a gurl gotta. What to do? A gurl's gotta do what a gurl's gotta do. We used to have so much fun... during college days, where life is just so carefree. Now i guess with work comes responsibility, along with age. You win some, you lose some...

Thanks to Ted, Vincent, Jeanette, Wynette & Family. It's been gr8 so far. And i love you guys... for being part of my life.

No comments: