Tuesday, January 09, 2007

LA...

So i spent the last few days of my somewhat long trip to the US out in LA. Yea, where i spent a few good years of my life at. And it feels awesome. It's such a rush trip out in LA. I didn't plan on meeting anyone. I did however call up my friend Ted & his wifey Helen, more on our stuff later.

What did i do out in LA? Shop shop shop, eat eat eat, hang out hangout hang out. Damage done on the card, let's just say i don't wanna talk about it. heh heh :P the best is if the bills disappear... doubt that's going to happen.

I spent some time with Ted & Helen out at their apartment, just chatting & catching up. I also went out for drinks with them at K-town. Now soju & yakult is an interesting drink. Way too interesting. Perhaps it should even read : caution when drinking. It's so sweet that it just doesn't hit you till later. Hmmm... It was a fun night... of drinking and eating some korean abalone chauder. I kinda miss them already. Funny how we met each other? And really time flies. Now we're all so different.

Now to pay off the credit card bills.... which i will somehow ... sometime... perhaps with better money management. sigh.....

No comments: