Thursday, September 07, 2006

Of life & such.

I don't know what to write as the title of my post.
I only know right now, i feel a void.
Perhaps i asked for it, by loudly exclaiming i don't want it, for i might leave.
Perhaps i should have just kept my mouth shut.
Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps.
Do i really want to be with the people?
I thought about it & felt "No".
I looked around me, i don't feel the warmth.
The coldness surrounds me.
No longer i see the familiarity & closeness.
What i do feel is this sense of betrayal & distrust.
All around me feels strange.
My mouth can't speak the words of before.
What breeds now is this sense of fear to speak before me.
Contribution of my kindness has not been met.
My love has not been spread.
Such perils of life.
Maybe i should go.
Maybe i should stay.
I lost hope. Hope in mankind.

2 comments:

-ben said...

*hug*

Blake said...

Pain is my mistress, anguish is my wife...is that supposed to be a poem or something?