Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Birthday to My Best Girlie...


To my best girlie,

It's a bit wee late, i know. But it can't be helped, since we both jet off together to celebrate and go absolutely wild. And i just wanna wish you a very Happy Birthday. And it was so nice to be together and just chilling like two idiots, and going all out crazy. And flying Business Class together. It's so nice & plush there... unlike zoo class. But heck, anywhere with you is awesome. So i just wanna send out my Thanks. Thanks for being there for me, thanks for being my listening ear, thanks for telling me that it's so right... when something's really so wrong. Thanks for just being you. I've been naughty enough never to listen to your advices. But heck, i don't listen to anyone. I love being me. Hahahaha, just like you love being you, and you hardly taking any of my advices.

Please keep smiling... and spread the sunshine... and ooohhhh, the love ...

hahahaha, once again, Happy Birthday. Happy 1/4 Century Old. Happy Birthday!




Oh i fail to mention ... the new man in your life, your new boyfriend Chicken Little is so fineeeeee...
Absolutely cutest boy on the planet. I can't help but gush about him too.



Cheers & Love,
the very naughty notorious crazy daftbitch.

No comments: