Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Guess what? I met up with a guy... that i talked abt on my 12th Dec Blog. yes ... himmmm... Ryan. Hahaha, it's amazing how we managed to sit & talk like we talk on comp. it's so nice to meet him again and to hug him. I realized i do miss him and his surfer dude attitude. totally hilarious. We had coffee. Cos i suppose that's all we have time for. It's nice, warm, and jus so nice to sit by him. And to watch him tell me how materialistic and a bitch and a crazy woman i am. He is now officially with a Mrs Ryan. I'm shocked, didn't expect it so soon. But feel really really xtremely happy for you, dude. I asked when we'll meet again. his reply : don't know.

I seem to have lost a lot of friends through marriage & immigration. I suppose that's the trend when the age comes around. Everyone with their Mrs. I guess it's time to let them go, we can't always sit around, laugh and lug our arms around each other like die-hard buddies. We've grown. Time to get our groove onto other stuff : family, & Mrs & possibly Kids.

I've seem to tell all my male buddies that i would need a pagekid or two. Hahaha, and they kept joking that they aren't planning kids. I smiled and said "yea right... wait till the missus said so."

I was questioned these days about my choice of leaving the guy i considered my First love( serious relationship). I believe there's no turning back once decisions are made. I am not regretting my move. So smile, brace yourself for new things ahead. Afterall, you must have made the decision because of factors, right? I hope he's taking to it well. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just felt it would be better for us in the long run. I need to fall & learn to take things on my own. I need to be me. Don't worry. I'll be fine. I hope you will take care of yourself, and prepare for the world ahead of you. I know you're stressed, i know you're upset. It's temporary. Someone better will come along. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me who i am today.

To a New Year Ahead.... CHEERS EVERYONE! 2003 has been a pretty rough year. Cheers to a good life and a smashing new year...

No comments: